Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thomas the Train!!!!!



10/22/11 The twins love to play and love toys. Carter loves trains for sure, but there is no comparison to Cedars OBSESSION with Thomas the train. From the very start! My mom introduced them to it and one day when she left my house from watching the kids for us Cedar kept saying mama over and over. (this was a while ago when he first starting talking like probably 4 to 5 months ago) I have always been mommy to my kids so I thought that maybe he was trying to say maw maw which is what my mom is called. He said it all night. It actually hurt my feelings. Of course I am thrilled that my kids love my mom, but really, to ask for her all night? Well within the next couple of days my mom was watching them again and she turned on a Thomas movie and he got so excited and kept saying mama again. So there was our answer. Mama was Thomas! Over time mama turned to mamas and now today it is homas. He still loves Thomas probably more than he loves us. He has several Thomas trains and many of thomas's friends. He knows them all by name and they are his buddies. I have tried to get his Thomas excitement on video many times and this is actually a mild version. This video was taken as a Thomas movie was starting to come on the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment