Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2011

10/17/2011 We went to the pumpkin patch at my moms church. My main goal in getting them there is to take some picture. Cedar and Calla cooperated but Carter had his own agenda. His main goal was to pull, push, fill, etc. the wagons. He would not even look at me for a second, too busy! Here are some of my favorites.


Cedar thinks he is just as big as his brother and he was going to pull that wagon too!

There was a photographer from the newspaper there taking pictures and Calla became a model for him. It was too funny! Her and Cedar did make the front of the Northwest Arkansas section.


This hay pile was a favorite. They had so much fun in it!


I'm pretty sure Carter was off somewhere pulling a wagon and filling it with pumpkins at this point, but I did get Calla and Cedar to sit still for me.


I had to physically put Carter here, he stayed for this picture but was on his way out when i snapped it.


No comments:

Post a Comment