Friday, February 26, 2010

Cedar's Room

OK, so I am going to back track a little. We were complete and total slackers when it came to getting Cedars room ready for him. We were still putting the final touches on it the week he was born. So here are a few pics. The green worked out much better than I though it would and I really like his room now. I can only imagine that green will not be his favorite color one day after living with so much of it from the start. He can pick the next color.



Yes of course those are empty picture frames, I will fill them when I get time. :-)



The E and the A have little monkeys on them, not as cute as I pictured it because of the light color but its growing on me.



1 comment:

  1. I love it! Very unique, not the typical baby boy blue.

    ReplyDelete