Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday Continued

I am sure that there is a way to get this picture not to be sideways but who has time to figure it out. :-) These are a few more pics from Cedar's birthday. He stayed in the room with us at the hospital the whole time. He got a bonus trip back to the hospital when I went due to the fact that I am breast feeding. So he has had his fill of the hospital, as have the rest of us. It was so great to actually have the baby in the room with us after he was born. I loved that we got that experience with him.

Aunt Shelley came to meet him the evening that he was born. He just slept right through his visitors. It was a busy day for him, being born and all.
Daddy holding his sweet baby boy on his birthday. I think they like each other! :-) Sweet!

And mommy (me) holding our sweet baby for the first time. I couldn't believe how different this experience was than with the twins. It is nice to see what things are supposed to be like. I loved him right away and didn't want to give him to anyone else to hold. I was surprised that he was so little and had so much hair. I was also glad that unlike a dream I had, he was super cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment