Friday, February 20, 2009



July 20th, 12 weeks pregnant with Twins. The belly was starting to grow around 10 weeks and quickly took shape thereafter. At this point I was still very nauseated and it didnt help that it was hot as could be outside. I also was having a lot of round ligament pain, which is very normal although scary and annoying.


August 6th, 2008 I was sitting in a work meeting on the floor (I was the last to arrive with no seats left), and not really paying attention and all of a sudden I had the strangest feeling in my stomach about a half an inch below my belly button. It felt like a muscle spasm but a little lighter, lasted like 20 seconds. I thought, "I wonder what that was"...


And it hit me.... IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BABIES!!!


Once I realized what it was I couldnt wait for it to happen again! It was amazing to think that I actually had two babies growing inside..... We couldnt wait to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment