Monday, August 13, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas has become one of my favorite times of the year in the last few years.  I just love the feeling of the holidays and family.  I am so blessed in my life and to get to spend time with those I love is priceless.  I always know that during holiday time it is a gauratee that I will get to see most everyone.  We missed the Bowlings this year, other than Candi of course who we always welcome and enjoy!  Happy Birthday Jesus!

12/24/11  These were the finished product of the kids Santa cookie making.  It was very fun and messy!  So happy to be starting a tradition.  They don't know it yet but they will be making Santa cookies with me every year for the rest of their lives!  :-)

12/24/11  Cedar in his Christmas best.  He had a great time this Christmas, a great age for enjoying it all.  However, we went to my mom's church for a Christmas eve service and wow was that a mistake.  They were great.... for about five minutes!  We snuck out the back door about half way through.  Wont do that again for a few years. 

12/24/11  All dressed up for church! 

12/24/11  Pretty girl.  This is still one of my favorite dresses.  Her Aunt Amanda made it for her.  What talent!  It is from last year and it still fits my tiny little girl.

12/24/11 He would climb the walls if he could.  Always getting into or onto something. 
12/24/11  Santa cookie making. 

12/24/11  Cedar too!
12/24/11 Aunt Candi helped A LOT with this process.  We love our visits with her. 

12/25/11  Our tree and the gifts of love and celebration.

12/25/11  Our nephew Austin. 

12/25/11 Uncle Aaron and Cade.  Cade got an Ipad for Christmas and I'm pretty sure that is all he did while he was at our house.  I see this in my future.  I am glad I get a few more years of fun toys.

12/25/11  This is by far the best Christmas gift that the kids got from us.  My friend Jenny had got one for her kids and recommended it.  This is the best cold weather, hot weather, rainy weather activity EVER!  And it fits perfectly in the living room!

12/25/11  Harold.  Cedar pronounces it Herold and loves him.  This kid is so Thomas the train obsessed.  Calla has taking Jesse from toy story in the background. 

12/25/11 Stocking stuffers!

12/25/11  Santa thought they needed some exercise for outside as well.  Its all about expending energy this year.  With three this age, they need an outlet.

12/25/11  Check out that bed head!  Santa brought a Thomas the train set which was a big hit.  (Although mom and dad have to put it together each time, uggg)

12/22/11  Cedar and daddy playing.  Toys everywhere!
12/24/11  These pictures clearly got out of order, but here is more of Carter with bed head cutting out his Santa cookies.  They loved getting to help.

12/24/11  And Calla got a turn too of course.

12/25/11 Presents!

12/25/11  Presents!

12/25/11 Wow our kids are spoiled.  Lesson learned!  We got too much stuff!

12/25/11 Cedar wanted to be a present too.

12/25/11  Cade got presents too!

12/25/11  Cousin Austin was very helpful in the gift opening process.  Here they are opening their stick horses from maw-maw.

12/25/11 Buzz lightyear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment