Tuesday, June 12, 2012

November 2011

 11/5/11  Cedar - Getting so big!
 11/7/11  Cedar - Not sure what you can actually see in this picture, but his face is red and swollen around his mouth.  Still fighting food allergies!  We narrowed it down to perservatives.  Our pediatrician thinks Im crazy but he only breaks out when he eats sulfate or phosphate perservatives in his food.   I guess it could be coincidence but that is the only consistent ingredient. 
 11/8/11  Well this is one way to get your food in the microwave. 
 11/9/11  Carter
 11/10/11  This is our new pet.  Kidding for sure!  This was on our back porch.  I was not!!! happy about it.  The kids have rubber snakes so I am sure that given the opportunity they would pick up a real one and drape it over their shoulders.  Maw maw was there to save the day.  She killed it for us!  What a great mom I have! 
 11/14/11  See this is what I mean!  This one is rubber of course.  Gives me the willies!!  Cant stand these snakes rubber or real!
 11/20/11  Calla with her tired face.  Watching her show before bedtime.  I think in November the show of choice was still Little Bear.  She has to have mommy's blanket  to snuggle with. Why does she have to like my favorite blanket?
11/20/11  Cedar does love his Aunt Candi.  She looks like she enjoys little bear too.  He looks so tired!  Long day of play with his wonderful Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment