Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Granddads House November 2011

 11/23/11  Cedar - The times that we are able to cross the state and visit my granddad are some of the best times we have as a family.  My granddad is so special to me and to watch my kids grow to love him just as much is worth the world to me.  This visit was so fun!  In these first few pictures we were out in his front yard and the kids were collecting acorns.  Who knew that could be so entertaining!  I just love this outdoor setting for pictures too!  The kids are so cute all bundled up in their warm clothes!
 11/23/11  Carter
 11/23/11 Calla
 11/23/11 Cedar
 11/23/11  Carter - Sweet face!
 11/24/11  This is our cousin Kaitlyn.  Cedar loved her!  They sat and colored.  Cedar would say "this one" and hand her a new color. 
 11/23/11  Calla stuffed her pockets with acorns until they were started to fall down.  I ended up with some at home in my washing machine too!
 11/24/11  Cousin Cade, Kaitlyn, Cedar, Carter, and Calla.  Believe it or not this was the best out of a few. 
 11/24/11  Sweet baby Cedar.
 11/24/11  The boys watching TV.  Cade, Cedar, and Granddad.
 11/24/11  Granddad playing trains with Carter.  This was thanksgiving dinner still on the table.  I am thankful for an amazing family!
 11/24/11  Calla and granddad playing with toothpicks.  Not  dangerous at all.  :-)
 11/24/11 Here they figured out that they could get Thomas the train on the Internet and watch small videos.  My granddad does not have a DVD player, only VHS and we did not have any Thomas on VHS to bring with us.  So as you can see they all just sat in front of the computer.  It was cute.
 11/24/11  Cheese!!  The necklace is actually the key to my granddads deep freeze.  Calla thinks she has to wear it around each time we go there. 
 11/24/11  This was my view from the kitchen window.  Now I know why my grandma always spent a lot of time in the kitchen at the sink.  With kids outside playing its a great view!!  Cedar loves Cade!
 11/24/11  Now he has another cousin to color with him!  Oh I am also thankful for washable markers!!  Way to go crayola!
11/24/11  My granddad gave Carter this hat.  He loves it and it  and I love that he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment