Tuesday, June 14, 2011

March 2011 - First Half

So finally summer is here and I have some more time to get this updated. Who am I kidding, the idea of more time to do anything went out the door a very long time ago. That's ok though, I wouldn't trade my life for the world! Slowly but surely I will get up to date here. So here is March (only 3 months late!).


3*15*11 Cedar thinks he is big stuff! He really likes to sit and eat his snack with Carter and Calla at their table. The only problem is that he also really likes to climb on top and bounce up and down.


3*9*11 My Carter bug!




3*9*11 Mommy and Cedar



3*8*11 Our pretty girl.





3*8*11 Carter actually gives a pose for a picture. I have a hard time getting him to look up and smile. Success.


3*1*11
Cedar















No comments:

Post a Comment