Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September - first half 2010

9-11-10 Our pretty brown eyed girl at 20 1/2 months old. Those eyes are just as curious as they look!

9-11-10 Cedar grabbed on and gave Carter some lovin! These brothers have a bond.



9-8-10 Cedar now sits in the bath tub all by himself, the big bath tub. No more baby tubs in our house! He LOVES the water, doesnt even mind getting washed, just plays around me. He has found himself in the reflection on the drain thingy under the spout.


9-6-10 This is seriously like 5 minutes after she got out of bed. Still in the jamies, she runs to her bin of dress up cloths and puts this on. She really enjoys dressing up. My mom bought a tinkerbell dress and she wears it at some point almost every day.


9-4-10 Playing with our friend Turner. Cedar looks like a giant next to him. They are finaly getting old enough to play together.


9-3-10 So it is soooo true that if mommy says no they you should ask grandma. My mom filled up a box with rice and let them play with it in the kitchen. Oh my! I wish that I had a nanny cam so I could have seen the enjoyment (and the mess)! They always have fun with maw-maw.


9-1-10
Who? Me?






No comments:

Post a Comment