Friday, October 22, 2010

October 2010 First Half

10-12-10
Yes, he is sitting on his sister! She is sitting inside the wooden block box and he wanted in. Poor girl!
10-11-10 Cedar really likes books. Too funny he just opens them up and enjoys his story.

10*4*10
Swingin' with daddy. We got this swing set from some friends that moved. It is not my dream set by any means but it will do for now. The twins love the swings. I dread the day they learn to climb the steps. I will worry that they will just walk off the edge. I still don't think they quite grasp that some things change levels. This would be a big change of level!


10*4*10 This is much more their size. They can stand on top of it and I don't worry about broken bones! Calla loves this little set. She stands up there and drives with the wheel.


10*4*10
Carter in the top of the swing set playhouse.




10*1*10
I love seeing the three of them together. Cedar really likes to sit on the couch like big people. He of course easily will topple right off, so he is not allowed up there often. I cant believe how big he is, almost their size!



10*1*10 Our sweet Carter baby face!


10*1*10 "Look at me, sitting like big people!"









No comments:

Post a Comment