Thursday, April 29, 2010

Carter and His Brother

So I will never get a picture of this but had to share a couple of stories of Carter and Cedar.

-The other day I was cooking lunch. I was just right around the corner in the kitchen, Cedar was asleep on the couch on the boppy pillow and Carter and Calla were playing. I heard Cedar let out this terrible cry so I ran in there. He was already right back to sleep but I find Carter had stolen his blanket and replaced it with a tractor that he shoved down between the baby and his pillow. Carter was standing there with the blanket looking like Linus from charlie brown, just smiling away and Cedar was sleeping with his tractor.

-This morning I took Carter out of his high chair after breakfast and he always runs right to the baby. Cedar was in the bouncer on the kitchen floor. He was awake, smiling, and happy. He had spit out his paci and it was beside his face. Of course Carter grabbed it up. I expected him to shove it in his own mouth but instead he looked at it and looked at Cedar, turned it around and grabbed it by the handle and gently tried to put it back in Cedar's mouth. All the while chatting away. (I only wish I knew what he was saying!) Soooo cute. And of course the camera is never around when I need it.

1 comment: