Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

On August 4th we went to our first real professional photos. The actual first didn't count because it was a nightmare! Don't take babies to Bedford Camera and Video! So this time they were a little older and we went to a better, more baby friendly place. It was awesome! Calla decided that she loved the camera and did very well. Carter was a little upset most of the time but between 5 of us, (Jamey, myself, grandmommy, and two photographers) we got some great smiles out of him! We were so proud of them for the great job they did. Here are some of our favorites.





Dont have a clue how to turn that around, sorry!










Again, sorry its sideways.








And once again, sideways.








1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I don't know if you remember me, but I know Katy and Marcy--used to work at Goldies...

    Anyway, congrats on the twins AND the new one on the way!! That is SO awesome!!

    I take "professional" photos and I think I'm REALLY affordable and I do mostly kids and families, so you might want to check me out--I'd love to photograph you guys!! www.foshefotos.com

    ReplyDelete