Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Next stop, Hockly, TX

Our next stop was Hockley, TX to see Jamey's Aunt Cinie, Uncle Tracy, Cousins Tracine, and Lear. I am so disappointed in my picture taking! I did not get a single picture of ANY of them. What was wrong with me! They have an amazing house, it was an old school house that they redid to live in and you would not believe how amazing it is. It should be on HGTV for sure. I spent most of my time looking at all the detail in the house and the decor. So that I guess will have to be my excuse for not picture taking! Still I am disappointed. We had an amazing time and it was soooo good to see them again. The babies loved them and I think the feelings were mutual. We met up with Jamey's parents, Mitch, rusty, and Candi, there as well. In this pic grandaddy was supposed to be feeding hungry Carter and he was really doing more talking to the grown ups so Carter took matters into his own hands. The first time he has done that, too cute!

Calla was still sleepy after eating her breakfast so she went back to bed with daddy. She had her hand on his shoulder it was so sweet, had to capture it!

No comments:

Post a Comment