Monday, April 6, 2009

This week was a challenge for me. Jamey was very sick and it was as if I was a single parent. We stuck him in the bedroom so that no one else got sick. Good news is that it worked and he got better also. I am released to go back to work this week also, yippee. I never thought I would ever want to be a stay at home mom, until I was a mom, and now I would love nothing more. However due to our current situation it is required that I work some, so I went back to working PRN. My first night at work I hated it! All I did was think about these sweet babies at home, it was so hard to focus. Also this week we had a visit from Uncle Bo, Aunt Amanda, Tommy, Joey, and one on the way. It was really fun. Calla and Carter loved their cousins. We had not seem them in years so it was very nice of them to stop by on their way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment