Monday, April 6, 2009

Nine Weeks Old

Wow, an entire week without picture taking! The first week in March the babies were nine weeks old. They had their two month check up and shots. All I have to say was could someone have not warned us?? It was awful! They looked at us as if to say "why are you doing this to me?". I cried and was still crying on the way home. The babies cried at a whole new level and it was so sad! The next few days were challenging also, due to fever and soreness from all of those shots! Poor babies! At the Dr Carter weighed 10lb 5oz, 20.75 in long and Calla 8lb 7oz, 21.75 inches long. Calla is starting to babble a lot which is too cute and a smile here and there. Carter not so much, but we know he will catch up to her soon. On March 5Th Carter smiled really big at me ( a first) and them promptly puked on me. I think it was to soften the blow. They graduated from the net in the tub this week also since they are a little more steady with the heads. They LOVE their bath now that they are sitting in the water. Calla tried to drink the water and we got smiles from both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment