Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First half of August 2011

I love the smiles of my kids. I cant get enough of those smiles and the out loud laughter. Love it!
Carter's obsession with the water hose continues.
All of the kids love the sand box but I am pretty sure that Cedar and Carter love it the most. Cedar could play in there uninterrupted for hours if I let him. He took the side walk chalk with him, didn't want the twins to take it from him. He is wet because Carter dumps water out of his dump truck onto his brother. Nice, I know.

Calla loves to swing and she has just become good at staying on it. Not really understanding yet how to swing herself, but I'm in no hurry for her to grow up!!

Cedar does love his cousin Cade. Here they are watching a movie together. So sweet!

My favorite picture these days!!! All three of my sweet babies hanging out with mommy and happy all at the same time!!! I am surprised that Cedar stayed smiling since Calla came and sat down on top of him. He really does love his big brother and sister.

Another shot of my favorite children in the world.

Carter here is helping his daddy put his big kid bed together. When we took the twins our of cribs we got mattresses on the floor for a while. I didn't trust them not to fall off or jump on it and fall off. They are older now and it is time to get them off the floor.
Carter loves to help his daddy with anything.


Just hanging out with daddy as he puts the bed together.

Calla likes that her bed is now off the ground. And my fear of jumping came true immediately. No major injuries yet.
I did put up bed rails for a little bit. I quickly realized that bed rails are more of a danger on the bed than not having them. Carter was teasing Cedar because he could not get on the bed.


Cant remember why he was crying here but he still has the sweetest face even when he is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment