Saturday, July 2, 2011

End of April 2011

4*28*11
Calla at bedtime with a story book. And as you can see she is in Carter's bed. They like to mix it up.

4*30*11 Not the clearest picture in the world but can you imagine my face when calla walked by me right after her bath with a rubber snake around her neck. The snake looks so real! There are times that I see it curled up and have to quickly look again to make sure it is the rubber one!




4*28*11





4*30*11






4*28*11 Cedar has now taking a liking to his blanky. He loves to play peek a boo with it! He likes to drag it around as well.





4*19*11 So my friends gave me some cupcakes on my birthday which I gladly shared with the kids. The blue icing required the shirts to be removed! Glad I did.





4*19*11




4*19*11 He thinks he is soooooo big. This was his new trick in April. He still does this but now he stands and looks at us like "look no hands". Scares me, but at least he is on the carpet most of the time.




4*16*11
Cedar calling those hogs during lunch! Why not?
















No comments:

Post a Comment