Sunday, March 20, 2011

January Finally!

Oh my, I am so far behind on this blog! Finally with spring break here I have a little more time on my hands. As I have looked through my pictures it is becoming obvious that I am really slacking on the picture taking! I am going to work on that! Here are a few pictures from the first half of Jan.




1/15/11 We do love this little smile! He is 11 months here.

1/15/11 Oh my, her hair! It keeps us busy, trying to tame it! Looking at all of my pictures also made me realize that I need to work harder on her hair. I am open to ideas for sure! It really is so pretty, but the curls are so tight that it has a mind of its own!


1/13/11 He is such a chunk! He was playing with all of Calla's dress up cloths. He still wants to do everything that they do.




1/11/11 Carter still hangs out under the cabinets!



1/2/11 This is either his first of second Popsicle. He really liked them. He got the hang of it right away and was chomping down on it. Calla on the other hand did not get the hang of it. She would hold it by the wrong end and finally just pushed it aside. Maybe this summer this will change.


1/2/11 This is so funny to me. Carter has really started talking so much lately, since he got tubes in his ears. This video was before the big change and I could not get him to say anything but his favorite word, "NO". Both of them, Carter and Calla crack me up with their No's. It still catches my off guard when I ask them if they want to do something and they say, "No", and just keep on going. Carter still calls Cedar, "baby", and he doesn't ever address Calla by anything. He sometimes says, "Dad" but doesn't call me anything either. He says Maw-maw consistently and baby, but that is it for names.

No comments:

Post a Comment