Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just before christmas

12/24/2010 Uncle Mitch quickly became Calla's favorite. I am sure it will be a different Aunt or Uncle next time we are all together. He was the first to get into town and he was going to be there without Jamey or I on the first day he was here so we really talked him up to the twins. They still get stranger anxiety and they aren't around their aunts and uncles all that often. She called him mi. It was pretty cute. One afternoon I was trying to get her to take a nap and she was calling out "mi" as if maybe he would make me stop. She was so funny about her uncle Mitch. It was really a lot of fun watching them interact with their aunt and uncles now that they are old enough to learn their names and really interact.

12/20/10 I heard Cedar get upset and found this in the kitchen. Once again the boys are fighting. This time over something that is not even theirs! The cord to the crock pot is one of carters favorites. I'm telling you, cords and the water hose, the kid cant get enough. This picture makes Cedar look tiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment