Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October 23, 2010 - Pumpkin Patch

On October 23rd, my mom helped me take the kids to get their hair cut. I still find it impossible to leave my house alone with my children and dont see an end to that in sight. I see people all the time with three kids or even more in the stores or mall and they are fine, BUT i have yet to see anyone with three the ages of mine. SOOOOO, I think I am ok. One of these days it will work, but not anytime soon. It is just too hard and is not worth the fuss and stress. So anyway we set off to get their hair cut and after we went by her church's pumpkin patch for some pictures and pumpkins. Carter and Calla enjoyed trying to pick them all up and of course moving them from their original locations. Carter really wanted to pull Calla and Cedar around in the wagon. He did get it to move a little bit a few times but did better pushing it than pulling it.


Love this picture, she makes this sweet expression often.





















LOVE this one TOO!










No comments:

Post a Comment