Monday, May 31, 2010

Maw-Maws camera

Here are a few cute pictures that were on my moms camera. She watches my kids (thank god for grandma!) a couple of days a week while I work. They all have so much fun!

5-15 - The kids have a ball pit but hey why stop there? They love to play with the balls. Carter of course now likes to throw them. I am glad that he has new skills but some are not my favorite and throwing things is one on the "not favorite" list. Sad thing is that it is on his "favorite" list right now. This too, shall pass! Carter helped fill the bucket with balls on top of Calla, this was super fun!
5-2 Went to my granddads to introduce him to Cedar. The twins had so much fun. It was a huge challenge for the adults involved due to the house not being child proof. My granddad is awesome and I am so glad that my children are getting to know him!

5-17 Our riding toys! The twins still have not figured out how to go forward, only backwards. I think it is coming soon for Calla and I dont think that Carter really cares. He is more excited to push the buttons to make the noises.



No comments:

Post a Comment